We're charging ahead into a new and exciting reality.
Launching November 1st, 2014.
A passion for HEALTH | GROWTH | PRODUCTIVITY
My name is John Huddart and I'm the founder of LULORA. Thanks for coming by.
Several years ago, I had a vision of helping people live healthier and more inspired lives. I began learning everything I could to get more out of life. Knowing that if I found some strategies that worked I would share them. Like you, I was curious to know what strategies the world’s healthiest, happiest, and most influential people were using.
I knew someone had to step up and create a space to share these ideas because the world out there is a jungle of information. If you don’t have a plan for your health, wealth, love, or happiness, it’s simply much harder to live a life you want–we all seek the good life.
You’ve probably tried various diets, read self-help books, and set innumerable New Year’s resolutions trying to eke out a plan like I did.
For that reason, I’m excited you’ve found us, or have found your way back to us–we’ve got a lot to share.
If you have any questions, please email me personally at email@example.com
To your health and your best life,
2.0 is an evolution in many respects, but there’s a few things that aren’t going to change.We’re excited to get back to offering regular, high value content through our blog.
Here you'll find weekly contributions from each our educators:
● Naturopathic Doctor Caroline Coombs will share wellness strategies developed through years of study in health sciences.
● Amber Baker, nutritionist & healthy food chef, invites you back into her kitchen to discover delicious plant-based recipes for optimal health and performance.
● While our Health Coach & Educator Erika Weissenborn will challenge you to discover new definitions of what it means to be healthy.
We're also very excited to announce that Natalie Taylor, fitness trainer & life coach, will be joining the LULORA Collective and offering inspiration and active lifestyle guidance.
Beyond the blog, we are launching several other new ways to engage.
● LULORA TV: A regular interview series where LULORA connects you with leaders of healthy and inspired living.
● TEAM LULORA: A team of amateur athletes uniquely suited to inspire you through their honed sense of accountability, goal-setting strategies, and demonstrable willpower.
● We’re also going to be re-engaging through social media. So if you’re keen to connect, we’ll be elevating the conversation around inspired living on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest.